Microbiology for Food and Beverage Plants
Languages available: Brazilian Portuguese, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish.
- Introduction & Growth of Microorganisms
- Spoilage Organisms
- Pathogen Organisms
The Microbiology for Food and Beverage Plants course is an introduction to microorganisms found in food processing, their impact, and how to control their growth. The course is a foundation for the specific microbe control training courses and it is recommended that it is completed before any of the more advanced courses.
The fundamental principles are explained in a concise way to explain the types of microorganism important to food and beverage manufacturing, the conditions they need to grow and how, through altering these conditions, their growth can be controlled.
- Employees in food and beverage production areas
- Learners who are intending to take the Specific Microbe Hygiene Academy courses
Each of the three modules has its own objectives. By the end of the series learners will understand:
- The naming and types of microorganism
- The benefits of microorganisms
- The impact they have in food and beverage production
- How to control microorganism growth
- Bacteria, Fungus, Yeast and Virus
Access and Purchase Options
Companies can purchase a package of modules to fit the needs of their workforce. Our sales representatives can help build training plans which are tailored to suit the needs of each company.
The course can also be purchased from our Hygiene Academy eStore which provides an opportunity for individuals interested in developing or refreshing their skillset to purchase on a course-by-course basis.
This course has been certified by The CPD Certification Service